Why choose LPF Services?
LPFS embraces educational tradition infused with innovation so that together with our institutional partners, we can reverse critical pain points in higher education. Declining enrollments, affordable quality programs, accountability to outcomes, faculty shortages in niche areas, student retention, student engagement, student support, adult barriers to completion, and technology costs are problems you do not need to face alone.
We have ready-to-offer faculty-developed programs with over 20,000 graduates in the combined programs’ history. LPFS programs and services help propel our partner institutions forward for tomorrow’s sustainability and our nation’s future of prepared graduates.
We are academicians serving academicians and our business model shows it. We create our programs with robust outcome assessment plans, detailed course mapping, respect for accreditation standards, and policies that would align with educational regulatory requirements. We have built a customized yet simultaneously ready business solution, because these higher education problems do not go away. The gap just increases over time and one size program management does not fit all.
As academicians, we know how to scale for success and yet we made the conscious decision to remain a personalized business, limiting our full partnerships to a select few institutions, each with a unique purpose. Figure 1 are just some of the outcomes the programs have produced.
Accountability to quantitative and qualitative outcomes
Grads return for 2nd degree
9 CORE VALUES
- In quality and accountability in education.
- People can do anything with the right support.
- Honesty is the only policy.
- That our customer is our responsibility, and we will be accountable to each and every one of them.
- That respecting tradition is equally as important as innovation.
- People come first, always.
- In each other and we work like we do.
- In diversity and appreciate the strength it brings to a team.
- That work-life balance is important. A happy family is a happy employee.
Faculty, Support, and Professional Development
- Over 500 faculty in a prescreened database with transcripts, CVs, background checks, and who have a minimum of one year teaching successfully online
- Quarterly Faculty Development for best practices in online teaching with certificate for faculty files
- Automated faculty support ticketing system to submit course suggestions or changes
Online bookstore available
An online bookstore with all course materials is available
where customized school gear is an option.